- How does a client know which POST requests create new resources
Feature At Risk
The LDP Working Group proposes incorporation of the features described in this section.
- The addition of Accept-Post in this specification is pending
+ advancement of an IETF draft that would fully include it, see [[!RFC5789]]. Once LDP is in
+ Candidate Recommendation, the LDP WG will make an assessment based on the status at IETF
+ working with the W3C Director.
This specification introduces a new HTTP response header
to specify the document formats accepted by the server on HTTP
@@ -1894,6 +1899,7 @@
Third Public Working Draft
- 2013-07-23 - Changed to at risk as possibly moving to IETF (SS)
- 2013-07-23 - ISSUE-53 4.2.3 changed MUST to SHOULD (SS)
- 2013-07-22 - ISSUE-53 4.2.2 changed MUST to SHOULD (SS)
- 2013-07-17 - Various updates from suggests from Raúl (SS)